Archway Medical Group was created to introduce innovative, high-value medical products, services, and business platforms to physician groups and medical facilities nationwide. Our goal: identify advanced clinical tools that help providers differentiate services and treatment methods-while improving patient outcomes.
Physicians, hospitals, and clinicians partnering with Archway Medical Group gain significant advantages.
- Focus on opportunity We only recommend unique, cutting-edge products that offer significant potential to dramatically reduce healthcare expenses while providing enhanced revenue streams for providers.
- Improve patient outcomes Every product offering from Archway Medical aims to accelerate healing through non-surgical options, and/or serves to compliment surgery to optimize patient outcomes.
- Hybrid and turnkey service models are proven to be best in class and are backed by national benchmarking and client testimonials
- Clinical experience Beyond the assembled team at Archway Medical Group, which includes experts in both the clinical and business development sectors, the manufactures and company partners we have aligned are the leaders in their respective fields, offering key differentiators that make them unique, and published articles that back it up.
- Exceptional training and support Our teams provide complete training and detailed guidance on maximizing the advantages of each service and protocol we integrate within each ancillary.
- Marketplace insight Our leadership team has over 80 years of experience within the healthcare industry, ranging from business start-up, consulting, business development, management, manufacturing, and more.
- Unique Biologics Product Canopy Regenerative medicine applications that have definitive Q code association, allowing transition away from cash models and creating covered and highly reimbursable product offerings designed to target pain and inflammation as the primary indication for use.
Archway Medical Group leverages our client network and marketing arm to reach hundreds of clinics, rehabilitation facilities, physical and occupational therapy facilities, physician offices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers nationwide.